- What are the events at Goa River Marathon 2016?
- Full Marathon(42.2 kms), Half Marathon (21.1 kms), 10k and 5KM CHARITY FUN WALK RUN
- When is the Goa River MARATHON 2016 event? What are the timings?
- The event is scheduled for Sunday, 11th Dec, 2016. Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of Event.
- Where is the event going to be conducted?
- Sports Authority of Goa (S.A.G) Sports Complex Grounds, Air Port Road, Chicalim, Goa. Google Map
- How do I register?
- You can register online by clicking on the registration link and paying through a choice of Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- How much is the Registration fee?
- The Registration fee for The Full Marathon Rs 1,400
Half Marathon is Rs 1,200
The 10k is Rs 850
The 5KM CHARITY FUN WALK-RUN is Rs 500.
- What does the Registration fee cover?
- The fee covers entry to the event.
- Will there be a 'Goodie Bag' and what will be in it?
- Yes - Participants of Full, Half Marathon and 10K timed run will receive a bib, a Adidas brand Grm T-Shirt, and a timing chip. 5K participants will receive a bib and a complementary good quality dri fit T-shirt.
- If I register under Early bird offer will I get the same Race kit like other participants?
- All the registered participants will get the same race kit with the same contents.
- Where is the bib collection center? And when will the bibs be issued?
- The bib collection center will be the same as event venue i.e. Sports Authority of Goa (S.A.G) Sports Complex Grounds, Air Port Road, Chicalim, Goa. Google Map.
To collect your racer kit, please carry :
1. Your registration confirmation email / SMS
2. ID Proof with address.
Your racer kit and Bibs will be distributed on these dates and times:
VENUE : S.A.G Sports Complex
Date : 9th December 2016 between 11 am to 0700 pm
10th December between 0930 am to 0700 pm.
In case you cannot make it at the above times please authorize your friend to collect same on your behalf with:
1. Authorization letter signed by you
2. Copy of your registration confirmation email
3. Copy of ID proof
- Can I register manually (offline)?
- There are no manual registrations for the event.
- Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
- For the Full Marathon and Half Marathon the minimum age to participate is 18 years. 10k the minimum age to participate is 13 years. For the 5KM CHARITY FUN WALK-RUN,
children up to 12 years of age to be accompanied by adults and not be eligible for a T-shirt. We are providing adult 'Small' sized T-shirts to children 12 years and above.
- What is the last date of registration?
- The last date is 28th November for all events except the 5K Fun Walk-Run. Last date for the 5KM CHARITY FUN WALK-RUN is 11th December. However, we may close the registrations early if all our slots are filled. We request you to register early and not wait till the end. We will announce the dates on our Website, Facebook page and other Social media.
- Can I transfer/cancel my registration? Will there be any refund?
- Sorry, no cancellations are possible and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Can I change my category once I have registered? For example, if I have registered for the Half Marathon, can I now change to a 5K event? Or vice versa?
- Please send an email to email@example.com and we will try our best to help you out.
- Oops! I have made a mistake in one of my registration fields. How do I correct it?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the correct details and we will update it.
- There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
- Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 3 working days automatically. However, please email email@example.com with details of your registration - date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.